Let’s play VET will contribute in rethinking the teaching paradigm though an innovative VET methodology that will put young VET students at the centre of the learning process in a pro-active way. The innovative methodology will be inspired by the concept of ͞learning playlists, meaning a training module constituted by a set of learning experiences that students have to complete to receive a positive evaluation. The learning experiences composing the VET playlists developed in the project will be blended, they will include innovative E-learning assignments; mobility abroad, study visits, seminars, participation in other local community event or initiatives, production of videos of pictures etc.
The expected results of the project are linked to the specific objectives:
– an innovative VET playlist module will be created and tested.
– increased attractiveness of VET for in young people and families.
– Increased competences and tool at the disposal of VET trainers
– Raised awareness in policymakers on this innovative learning tools which can be used in other fields of education and sectors, to foster the inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities and improve their transition to the labour market.
– Improved integration of key competences and learning mobility in VET curricula
The project will improve the competences of VET providers in tackling early school leaving of young people with difficult background in different ways: increasing competences in trainers to support young people with difficult backgrounds, increasing engagement in IVET of young students with difficult background and raising awareness in decision makers about learning playlist as a way to contrast dropout. More or less 2000 people will benefit, both directly or indirectly, of the project.