LAMOS EU project was submitted in Cyprus and was accepted, as the first project in the approval list under the VET Sector of the KA2 Action (Strategic Partnerships) of the ERASMUS + Programme.
The aim of the project is to increase the transnational employability by shaping and developing the system supporting the transnational labour mobility and adaptability of employees/workers/ individuals in foreign/international environment with the active participation of companies, stakeholders and training providers.
The objectives of the project are:
– Improving the transnational adaptability of the workforces
– Enhancing the competitiveness of small and medium-sized enterprises, through promoting the adaptability of enterprises and workers
– Increasing the availability of professional transnational career guidance
– Improving the capacity of counsellors and employment & recruitment agencies.
The target groups of the project are:
1) direct target group: employees working in foreign environment, individuals interested in transnational labour mobility, counsellors, partner organisations and their staff
2) indirect target group: companies and their HR departments, target organisations: VET organisations and institutions, training providers, trainers/consultants of the target organisations; public and private labour actors (employer associations, labour offices, employment agencies).
Except Eurosuccess Consulting (project Coordinator), the partnership consists of organizations coming from Poland, Greece, Germany and Spain.
Duration: 01/12/2016 – 30/11/2018