“A Vocation Education Training Agenda of Future Skills for Green Transition ”
Rhodes, 25th -28th October 2023
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
This event is organised by the European Forum of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (EfVET), which is the data controller in charge of the processing of your personal data. The service responsible for processing your personal data on behalf of the controller is the EfVET, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What is the purpose of the processing?
Your personal data will be processed in order to:
- register you for this event
- provide access to the venue
- share your name with the other participants (with your consent only) send you invitations to future events the EfVET may organise (with your consent only)
The EfVET is not responsible for recordings (such as photographs or videos) made by participants in a private capacity.
3. What is the legal basis for the processing?
Regulation (EU) 2018/1725 applies to the processing of your personal data collected for the organisation and management of this public hearing. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Article 5(a) of Regulation (EU) 2018/1725, as the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
The EfVET exercises its tasks as set out in Articles 300-304 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union. Further details concerning the purpose of this event are set out in the invitation.
4. What personal data are processed?
The following personal data will be processed
- information necessary for your registration: title, first name, last name, country, e-mail, phone number, name of organisation, job title
Your consent is required for
- photos, audio and video recordings and web streaming related to this event
- attendee list containing your name and affiliation, which will be shared among participants
- invitations to future events the EfVET may organise
You can provide your consent via the event registration form online or at the registration desk on the first day of this event.
5. Who are the recipients or categories of recipients of your personal data?
The recipients of your data will be the EfVET staff in charge of the organisation, management and follow-up of this event.
We will never share your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Photographs and/or audio and video recordings could be published in the context of this event and in the framework of EfVET and/or activities on the web, including via social media. If need be, the files containing the video materials may be slightly altered (for example, brightness and contrast) so that they can be used for the purposes for which they were taken.
We use social media to provide information about and promote events through widely-used channels: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Website and YouTube. The use of social media does not in any way imply endorsement of their privacy policies. In the event that one or more social media are unavailable, we accept no responsibility for lack of service due to their downtime. We recommend that users read the Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube privacy policies. Each company explains its policy of data collection and processing, its use of data, user rights and the ways in which users can protect their privacy when using these services.
6. How can you exercise your rights?
You have the right to request access to your personal data. You also have the right to request rectification or erasure or restriction of the processing of your personal data.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note that withdrawal of consent will not have retroactive effect (processing of your personal data based on your consent before withdrawal is lawful up to the moment when you withdraw your consent).
Where applicable, you have the right to object to the processing of your data. Where applicable, you have the right to receive your personal data provided to the controller or to have your personal data transmitted directly to another controller (data portability).
You can direct your queries to email@example.com. The query will be dealt with within 10 working days.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the European Data Protection Supervisor (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you consider that your rights under Regulation (EU) 2018/1725 have been infringed as a result of the processing of your personal data.
7. Are your personal data transferred to a third country (non-EU Member State) or
You may also contact the Data Protection Officer of the EfVET (email@example.com) at any time.